2. Contact information
2.1 Pia Seeberg is the data controller and bears responsibility that your personal data is processed in concordance with existing laws.
Contact information at Pia Seeberg:
Contact: Pia Seeberg
Address: Bekkegata 9A, 3046 Drammen, Norge
CVR number: 924506652
3. Pia Seeberg ensures fair and transparent data processing
3.1 When Pia Seeberg requests your personal data, you are informed as to which data is being used and to what specific purpose. This information is available to you at the time of the collection of your personal data.
3.2 If Pia Seeberg collects your personal data from other providers such as a public authority or business partner, you will be informed hereof no later than 10 days from the collection of the data. Pia Seeberg must also disclose the purpose of the data collection and the legal framework permitting Pia Seeberg access to your personal data.
4. Types of data collected
4.1 Pia Seeberg uses personal data processing for your registration with Pia Seeberg and to ensure that Pia Seeberg has the information needed, to establish a personalized training program and continuously guidance. Processed data cover: Name, address, email, date of birth, sex, weight, fat percentage, any injuries, illness or allergies, activity level, profile picture, motivation for applying, body measurements, results of physical tests, completed exercises, chat messages in group chat and with Pia Seeberg.
4.2 Additionally Pia Seeberg may process personal data actively transferred to BOON ApS by that same person.
5. Application and storage of collected personal data
5.1 The purpose of collecting and processing personal data is to ensure We can fulfill our obligations to you and ensure you get the best training We can provide. Data is also stored to make sure that proper documentation exist, should any disagreements arise from our engagement with each other.
6.1 The information is stored for the allowed period of time only and is deleted when the personal data is no longer required by Pia Seeberg. The duration of the time period depends on the type of the information and the reason for the storing.
7. Transmission of personal data
7.2 Pia Seeberg may transmit or share personal data in order to abide by a judicial obligation. Transmission of data may also occur following directions by the court or other public authority for trademark protection, privileges or property rights. This includes the exchange of data with other companies and organisations as safeguard against fraud.
7.3 Pia Seeberg makes use of service providers and data processors acting on our behalf. These services include hosting and system maintenance, email service etc. Business partners have access to our data to the extent necessary to do their job and deliver requested services. Business partners are contractually obligated to handle data in absolute confidence and are not authorised to use data for any purpose other than those contractually stated to Pia Seeberg. Pia Seeberg supervises that business partners meet their commitments in this regard.
7.4 Should Pia Seeberg in exceptional cases transmit personal data to a service provider or data processor outside of the EU, Pia Seeberg guarantees this data transmission happen in accordance with legal requirements.
8.1 What are cookies?
- Cookies are little text files made up of letters and numbers stored on your computer or other unit. Cookies are created when visiting a website that employs cookies. They are used to save your browser history, to help you start where you left off on a previous visit to the website and they can remember your chosen language or other preferences.
8.2 Pia Seeberg uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are necessary for the functionality of most websites. They ensure you can stay on the website you are visiting. More detailed information on technical cookies can be found here.
- You can choose not to accept cookies on your computer by adjusting your browser settings. Settings are adjusted differently dependent on which type of browser is in use. Be aware that if you decline cookies you also disable many internet functions and services.
9.1 Pia Seeberg protects your personal data and has adopted internal data security policies containing guidelines and precautionary measures to protect your personal data from destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure and to prevent from any unauthorized access to the data.
9.2 Pia Seeberg has set procedures for assignment of security levels for employees processing personal data containing information on personal interests and habits. To prevent loss of data Pia Seeberg makes ongoing backup copies of the personal data and protects data confidentiality and authenticity by use of encryption.
9.3 In the event of a data security breach implicating reasonable personal risk of discrimination, identity theft, economic loss, and damage to reputation or other significant downside, Pia Seeberg must inform you without undue delay.
10. Your rights
10.1 In general
- To access your data in order to have it corrected or deleted or to protest our data processing, an enquiry for this must be made to Pia Seeberg. An answer will come as soon as possible and no later than a month from the time of the received enquiry.
10.2 Access to your personal data
- If so requested at any time, the Pia Seeberg must inform you which data is processed, how and from where it was collected and how it is being used. You also have the right to be informed as to how long your personal data will be stored and who has access to your data in case of data transmission.
- Access to your data in process can be obtained by request to Pia Seeberg. The access might be restricted in consideration of the privacy of other people or trade secrets and intellectual property rights.
- To make use of your privileges a request must be made to Pia Seeberg. Contact information can be found under section 2.1.
10.3 Correction or deletion of incorrect data.
- You have the right to have inaccurate personal data corrected. A request must be made to Pia Seeberg stating the inaccuracies as well as your corrections to the data.
- In some cases Pia Seeberg has an obligation to delete your personal data if you so request.
- You may also contact us for clarification if you believe your personal data is being processed against regulations or against other legal obligations.
- If a request for correction or deletion of your personal data is made and the request is warrant, we seek to go through with the amendments to the data as soon as possible.
10.4 Objection to data storage and transmitting
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You may also object to Pia Seeberg transmitting your data for sales promotion purposes. If your objection is warrant the processing of your personal data will be terminated.
- You are entitled to receive the personal data you have made available for Pia Seeberg as well as data about you that has been collected from other operators with your consent. You are also entitled to have your data sent if Pia Seeberg handles your data as part of a contract in which you are a party. You also have the right to transfer these personal data to another provider of services.